Karen Bryant is a registered Osteopath who graduated with a Bachelor of Clinical Sciences and a Masters of Osteopathic Medicine from Southern Cross University. Karen is a former registered nurse with over twenty years of experience.
With a gentle approach to treatment, Karen uses more indirect methods, including cranial osteopathy, soft tissue & muscle energy techniques and balanced ligamentous tension. She enjoys treating across the spectrum from pregnant Mums & newborns to the elderly.
Initially drawn to study osteopathy because of the amazing results she had seen with herself and family members. The osteopathic model of setting up the body to heal itself appealed and lured her into the osteopathic realm.
Since graduating Karen has completed further workshops and courses in:
- Vertigo and Vestibular Disorders
- Fundamentals of Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
- Balanced Ligamentous Tension
- An Osteopathic Approach to Pregnancy
- The Neck and TMJ
- Treating the Pelvis and Hips
- Treating the Shoulder
- Rule of the Artery 1
- Pelvic Pain
- Paediatric Osteopathy
- Visceral Manipulation
- Integrative Postural Neuro – Physiology Program
- Karen is also a registered ProKinetics Provider
Karen is available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays.